A meeting consultant is essentially a project manager who can act in a supporting role for your team or as the lead planner for your event. Event Planning Consultants:
- Are more cost effective than having a dedicated planner in the office.
- Compliment your staff’s efforts and maximize staff resources, relieving you from the minutia and giving you more time to focus on core organizational goals.
- Provide expertise in highly specialized areas including budgeting, contract negotiations, marketing and promotion, exhibit and sponsorship sales and management, speak management and more!
- Problem solve at a moment’s notice and handle the behind the scenes work.
- Full-scale event planning coordination
- Day-of coordination
- Event concept development & design
- Venue selection
- Vendor management and referrals
- Menu development and food & beverage coordination
- Music and entertainment
- Timeline management
- Event rentals
- Staffing & Volunteers
- Showroom Rental (inside of Carmen’s Events + Beauty Showroom)
COST OF SERVICES.
We offer three options for event planning services:
- Event consultation to help you create a general plan behind your event
- Full event service where event service is charged based on percentage of your overall budget
- Hourly rate for a la carte service
Event consultation is required no matter the level you book. Cost $30 for one hour.
SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION.
Book a consultation here so we can best determine your event needs. This meeting will occur via conference call.