In 2007 I was working an incredible full-time job. One that I was determined to get and knew for a fact could be mine. Incredible things happen when you align your goals with growth.
Within one year, I became an unemployed sole mom to a special needs child. Depression set in.
One year of existing in this depressive space, I craved more. For as long as I could remember I felt I was created for a special purpose and knew my reality could change. The current reality was not a long term commitment. There was no way my life’s purpose should involve a long term poor mentality and depressive mindset.
What happens when you decide you want more? You make a conscious choice to turn your life around. This is what I did after accepting the truth about my reality. The plan was to seek support for myself and my daughter, take courses to build a location dependent business and embrace natural living.
This took a great deal of effort but with discipline and focus anything is possible. My life improved dramatically into one I was proud of and in love with.
I went from living in poverty, suffering from depression to being healthy, happy and running a business I love.With hard work, you CAN turn your life around. So how did I do it?
I share the progress, details and secret weapons with you in my NEW The Goal Is To Grow Podcast here…
In this episode (with helpful timestamps), you’ll hear things like…
- How I started and why this incredible resource was created for Goal Digging Women (00:38)
- How my podcast started and how setbacks and progress helped me and my business grow (01:10)
- My career background and entrepreneurial/blog journey over the years (01:20)
- My “aha” moment which was the turning point in my business (02:25)
- The start and growth of my blog which took off almost immediately by receiving major press and recognition (03:00)
- How my personal natural living journey branched into the launch of my 7th stream of revenue (4:45)
- Everything I incorporate into my daily routine and mindset to create a happier, more purpose-driven business (06:18)
SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW…PLEASE :)?
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, podcast reviews are pretty darn important to iTunes and the more reviews we receive, the more likely we’ll be able to get this podcast and message in front of more people (something about iTunes algorithms?). I’d be extremely grateful if you left a review right here letting me know your favorite part of this episode!
Loving the podcast? I encourage you to use the hashtag #TheGoalIsToGrow show our Goal Digging Women tribe how you grow and align your goals everyday. 🙂
I’m SO EXCITED to share this new adventure with you. Thank you for being here. 🙂