A meeting consultant is essentially a project manager who can act in a supporting role for your team or as the lead planner for your event. Event Planning Consultants:
- Are more cost effective than having a dedicated planner in the office.
- Compliment your staff’s efforts and maximize staff resources, relieving you from the minutia and giving you more time to focus on core organizational goals.
- Provide expertise in highly specialized areas including budgeting, contract negotiations, marketing and promotion, exhibit and sponsorship sales and management, speak management and more!
- Problem solve at a moment’s notice and handle the behind the scenes work.
- Full-scale event planning coordination
- Day-of coordination
- Event concept development & design
- Venue selection
- Vendor management and referrals
- Menu development and food & beverage coordination
- Music and entertainment
- Timeline management
- Event rentals
- Staffing & Volunteers
- Showroom Rental (inside of Carmen’s Events + Beauty Showroom)
COST OF SERVICES.
We offer three options for event planning services:
- Event consultation to help you create a general plan behind your event
- Full event service where event service is charged based on percentage of your overall budget
- Hourly rate for a la carte service
Event consultation is required no matter the level you book.
SCHEDULE A CONSULTATION.
Book a consultation here so we can best determine your event needs. This meeting will occur via phone or video conference. Upon scheduling, you will receive an email confirmation with log in details: